Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Awards !!! - My first one :)

                                         

I was just looking up my blog and I found a comment from Julie who blogs at Erivum Puliyum  to pick up an award from her page.
Awards/recognition - not just boost ones confidence ,they make you feel special as well.
This is my First Award and am so so happy ! Thank you Julie for the constant support and making my day ......love u !!
Seasons Greetings and Congratulations to the other award winners too !
Julie is hosting her first event (ongoing) - Christmas Delicacy
                                       

2 comments:

  1. Congrats dear on your well deserved awards..Happy to hear from you and Thanx for the info about the event!!
    Ongoing Event -Christmas Delicacy (15 Nov-31 Dec 2011)
    Erivum Puliyum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Vidhya!!

    ReplyDelete