Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Baked Mathri

I've been a little to held up with too many things last week..........most of wall the parents visit - but when they are short term visitors ............every moment is precious:)
This post has been in my drafts since last week..........Raji at Vegetarian Tastebuds posted a lovely pic on her facebook page and she so willingly shared the recipe with me. I have followed it to the tee.....and have used a heart shaped cookie cutter just because Valentines is around the corner!


With the given recipe,I got around 40 mathris..............just wow.......here are a few more pics..


Glad I have these pics - because they disappeared in no time :) 
Linking this to Valentines Day Special by Annz Cafe

And to Healthy Diet Event - Baked Goodies hosted by Raji.....
Healthy Diet Event~Baked Goodies

2 comments:

  1. I am soooooo happy that you made this Vidhya..the shapes look really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you have to link these to my healthy diet - baked goodies event....pretty pleaseeeeeeee.

    ReplyDelete