Monday, June 17, 2013

Chocolate Chiffon Cake

I made this cake a month ago - did not post it here. Love it so so much that I kept it for the 100th follower of A Portion to Share. And this goes out to Anita of Recipe with pictures......an interesting space filled with tested and tried recipes.
This is a very light and spongy cake from Joy of Baking............. so well described in the video and the post as well. I'm not repeating the recipe here ,because I have followed the JOB recipe word to word. Great cake...must try !


8 comments:

  1. it does look absolutely delicious... I have a chiffon pan in its original pack, yet to be opened! maybe I should start with this... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. luks soo tempting. yummy cake. do drop by my blogs too when you get the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks sooo very neat, cute & yummy.. U must have posted more pics Vidhya :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cake,looks so yummy..love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHH this is an honor. Thank you so much. How did you know that I love chocolate? It is the best thing in the world. This cake looks crazy good and it's all for me. I am sooooo happy. I feel fantastic. You just made my day. Thank you again for mentioning my blog and for the nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cake looks so good, Vidhya!

    ReplyDelete